Every year, Amazon puts on a two-day event called “Prime Day”, and it's really fun!! They have loads of amazing sales and deals. Many things are at the lowest price you could ever get them – some prices are even lower than Black Friday prices.
I love seeing everyone's favorite Amazon picks, and so I thought I'd share mine with you! If you just want to jump straight to my picks, you can go to my 2023 Prime Deals storefront section here. If you want to read a bit more about each item and some general tips, then keep reading.
First, there's a few things you need to know:
1 – You DO have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of some Prime Day deals. If you're not already a member, don't fret! You can sign up for a free trial here and get in on all these amazing deals. I love being a Prime member – I get super fast shipping (same-day shipping for many products), and my kids and I watch a lot of shows + movies on Amazon Prime.
2 – Don't undo all the good decluttering work you've done. Just because something is a good deal doesn't mean it's necessarily a good deal for you. If it's not something you'll need, use, or love, then you should pass. (This is something I need to remind myself of often!)
3 – If you do end up buying something that you realize wasn't really the best decision, most items can be very easily returned. I'm impressed with how easy Amazon's return process is. (As a bonus, if you return something at Kohl's, you usually get a valuable Kohl's coupon.)
4 – This is your friendly reminder that affiliate links are used below – that simply means that I get a small percentage back in return for letting you know about these deals at no extra cost to you. I only select products that I either personally use and love or know that my readers would enjoy hearing about.
5 – Lastly, don't forget that these are incredibly limited time deals. Prime Day ends on July 12, so if you're reading this after the fact, you probably won't be able to score the same deals on these products. Also, they have a lot of deals that only last for a few minutes or hours. If you're interested in something, you should order it right away. As a Prime member, you won't need to worry about shipping costs (and for convenience, you can check a box at checkout to allow them to combine your orders).
6 – I'm sharing more details and more deals on Instagram stories, so be sure to follow along there.
My Top Favorite Deals
- 50% Off ALL Get Organized HQ shop products – If you're interested in getting more organized and being productive, you can use coupon code PRIME2023 at checkout in the Get Organized HQ shop. This will give you 50% off any product!
- Pro tip: Our guides are one of our most popular shop sections, so be sure to check those out! (That link should apply the discount automatically at checkout. In case it doesn't, simply use code PRIME2023.)
- Picasso Tiles – I got these years ago as a birthday gift for my daughter, and we have been loving them! They’re a very similar concept to the popular magna tiles, except they’re cheaper and I actually think I might like them better because they are solid. The other good news is that they are interchangeable with magna tiles so you can combine the two toys. The set I bought also included several ideas for things to make with the tiles which I really appreciated! If I had to pick only one toy for my kids, it would be these. They have used them in endless ways, and they last for many years. Also, this is truly the best price I've ever seen on them (and they're already way cheaper than Magnatiles)!
- My Cooklee Stand Mixer – I ran across this mixer on Amazon several years ago after my KitchenAid broke. It really intrigued me, but I was skeptical because it's so cheap (compared to most mixers). A while later, I ran across some folks in a baking group on Facebook talking about how they liked it, and the Amazon reviews are actually really good, so I decided to try it. I am SO glad I did!!! Especially with my cookie decorating obsession, I've used it many times already. I can honestly say that I prefer it over a large Kitchen Aid (which sells at about 4 times the price). The bowl is even bigger at 9.5 quarts so you can make large or small batches, and I really like the tilt head. Many large mixers simply lift up and I find it hard to get the paddle in and out of stiff doughs with that design. The pour shield (the thing that keeps stuff from flying out) design is genius! It slips onto the top part of the mixer so it comes up automatically when you lift the mixer head. I had tried pour shields on my other mixer but ended up finding it easier to just let the flour go flying. It has suction feet on the bottom so your mixer doesn't walk across the counter – a huge problem with my last mixer. It's also really lightweight compared to most mixers, which could be seen as a pro or a con. For me it's a huge pro! I can very easily carry it up and down my stairs and put it away. (I can see how it has a lot more plastic as opposed to metal which makes it lightweight, but it also may not be as sturdy or long lasting.)
- Photoboxes – These are definitely one of my top 10 organizing products, and this is the best price I've ever seen on them! I was SOO excited to see these on sale. My secret is that I use them for basically everything EXCEPT photos. Think small office supplies, flash cards, small games, small puzzles, hair ties, wrapped candy, wipes, coupons, etc. I even have an entire video about them here.
- My Scanner – I absolutely love this scanner and have used for about 8-9 years. It was a total game changer. You can place multi-page, front and back documents into the document feeder at the top and just press one button to scan it all. I also love how small it is. (When I worked in smaller offices, it fit nicely when stored in a drawer.)
- 7-Drawer chest (that I use in my craft room) – I use 4 of these to construct a work area and storage area in my craft room. I absolutely love it!
- Diamond Painting – My kids and I are loving doing this! I think I enjoy it just as much as they do! I got a kit super affordably on Amazon. It's sort of like a paint by number. The canvas has little tiny circles with numbers for what color of gem you should put there. The gems come in little numbered baggies. Then you take the “pen”, dip it in a waxy substance with some stick, and use it to pick up a gem and place it where it goes. The canvas already has some stickiness on it so there's really no adhesive and no mess! (It would not be great for little kids, though. I would say 5 is the youngest age that might enjoy it.)
- Cricut Joy Machine – I'm so excited that the Cricut Joy that I have is on sale again! I purchased mine in 2020 for $179 and was happy to do so, but now it's only $129! It's unbelievably small and will store easily anywhere. I use it to make all sorts of vinyl or other types of labels. It's also so quick and easy to make any kind of greeting card. I really haven't bought a greeting card since I got this machine. Tons of other Cricut products are also on sale right now. I used the Joy to make laundry room labels and pantry labels. Here's a basic intro and tutorial on how to use the Joy.
- Cricut Joy Card Mats – To go along with the Joy, you'll want card mats. These are an excellent price for nearly 50% off – again, I haven't seen price this low since last year's prime days!
- Cricut Joy Card Inserts – These are the actual cards that you cut. They come pre-folded with the insert and the envelopes. I can literally make a card for any occasion in LESS than 5 minutes! The inserts are 50% off! (This is way cheaper than you can even buy cards at the Dollar Tree, and these are way cuter and more personal.) Also, this is the main cost once you have the machine and a card mat. My card mats will do a LOT of cards, so it is consumable but the cost per use is just a few cents per card. Here's an example of a card I made with it:
- Audible 30-day free trial – I absolutely love Audible! I have listened to so many life-changing audiobooks. While I have discovered other ways (like Hoopla) to access some free audiobooks, no one has the extensive library that Audible does. I love to listen while I workout or do housework. (Fun fact: In the fiction category, Audible exclusives are my favorite as they often have different narrators which makes it way more interesting!)
- 6 Qt Instant Pot – I have this Instant Pot and use it regularly. This is a really good deal on an Instant Pot!
- Shark Vertex Pro Cordless Vaccuum – I have an odd habit of watching vacuum review videos for fun (yes, really)! I don't own this one yet, but it's at the top of my wishlist based on reviews. It has the dual roller (so both the soft roller for hard floors and the carpet agitator roller for carpets are in the same vacuum head), so it performs optimally on both carpet and hardwood. It also folds over like my current vacuum so it can stand up on its own. I'm really tempted to buy this since it's such a good price.
- Osmo Learning Games Starter Kit – I've been eyeing these games for a while. It combines a tactile learning experience with a tablet. I really trying to limit my kids' screen time (even for learning activities), but they still do some. I like that this also combines it with some hands-on learning. This is the best price I've seen on it. (I think you have to have a Kindle Fire to use with it. Does anyone have it?)
- Noise Cancelling Premium Headphones – These are the headphones that I have and love. I like them much better than earbuds, because the earbuds always fall out of my ear. (One time an earbud even fell into the garbage disposal when I was talking on the phone while washing dishes!) Also, the noise-cancelling ability and sound quality of these headphones is so much better than earbuds!
- Facial Sheet Masks (pack of 12) – only 83 CENTS each! – These are an amazing deal! My 8-year-old daughter loves relaxing with a sheet mask. I used to buy them for over $2 each at Target, but these are only 83 cents each right now! We have used them, and we feel like they are good quality. I also think these would make a great gift!
- Crystal Command Hooks – I don't see Command products on sale this much very often, and I love these! Like all Command products, they're easy to apply and can be removed without damaging the wall. These crystal ones are so pretty. I use them for hanging my jewelry.
- Tall Plastic White Open Bins (Set of 8) – I really like the size and style of these bins. I think they would look great with labels, and they're quite versatile.
- Bino Clear Open Storage Bins (Set of 2) – I use these in our kids' craft room. I love how the clear design goes well with almost anything. They fit 5 by 7 photo boxes perfectly. They are also the right size to use as a paper inbox.
- Wide Kitchen Wrap Organizer (for parchment paper) – I use this for parchment paper that is too wide for a standard organizer.
- Regular Size Kitchen Wrap Organizer – I use this on the wall in my pantry for my wax paper, aluminum foil, and Saran wrap. It works wonderfully!
I'm going to keep this list updated and add to it throughout the sales, so be sure to check back often. Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram for even more details and deals!